So the fire flies are out and summers almost here! I am so excited! Josh and I went walking yesterday and I touched a fire fly eww...it was weird! Also if you think seeing a cricket is bad there think again....this morning I was enjoying a morning pee and I saw a African cricket....yeah it has tribal like stripes on it and it's huge! luckily it was it the best spot to be smashed! anyway
It's almost time to find another job Ah the sucking up....yuck! well I miss everyone so much! I hope I can get out there soon to visit...It probably won't be till late august. maybe I can come for my birthday! well hope everyone is doing well! I love you all!
Laura and josh Sheets ( I am writing in Josh's behalf)
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Laura!
I can't believe you smashed that bug! You are so courageous! I could never do that! That's so fun that you get fireflies! LUCKY! I'm glad you're doing well!
I miss fire flys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!
Please catch and release some for me!
I flippin loved the fireflies on long island...we used to use wiffle ball bats to whack them out of the air and the glowing stuff would stay glowing for a while and usually splat on the bat or the wall...oh the memories...
by the way, joe said the above comment.
Post a Comment