
Hello! We hope all of the women had a great day, those who are mom's now, and those who will be mom's soon enough. Joe, Ethan and I went to my Mom's because Jordan called from Canada! It was so fun to talk to him. For Mother's day, he sang my Mom his favorite lullaby that she used to sing to him every night before bed. My Mom couldn't have been happier. Meanwhile I gave my Mom a makeup organizer. Hmmm...I wonder who won the battle of the gifts this year!
Joe gave me a wonderful gift! A new camera! Ours had been broken so I am very excited about this new camera. I'll be even more of a picture maniac now! Joe also cleaned the whole downstairs too. He even sprayed the smell good stuff too so it smelled so pretty. NICE JOB HONEY! Thanks again!
Joe found this old cowboy hat at my Mom's house. They used to dress up in boots and the whole thing. I wish I had some tassle shirt pictures from my Mom. Anyway, we had to take a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment