Thursday, August 23, 2007

Little Happenings

Ethan, happy as can be, before the haircut!
He doesn't like those haircuts so much! Bet he sure is cute even when he's sad! That Target bag brings out his eyes!

I had a little cabin fever this month so luckily we had a girl's lunch planned with some friends. I would encourage this to any of you moms who also have cabin fever. It's nice to get out and talk to other moms who have cabin fever too! :)

1 comment:

Coby & Jill said...

That is the cutest, funniest pic of Ethan!! I must admit, the Target bag is a nice touch and very smart to keep off the fine baby hair that seems to never leave!!

That's a lot of babies and a lot of moms--- "some friends"-- I don't even think I know that many people in St. George!! You're a cute mom!!