Saturday, August 25, 2007

Update~

Hi Yall!
It's time for alittle catch up! So Josh and I have started school. It's been so great to be back in school, I thought I was going to hate it but to tell you the truth...I love it! I have great teachers so far and they are helping me understand the lessons we have. (very detailed) I even have this preachin' teacher...well he sounds like it....this other girl who has him agreed it's so funny!
well school os going really great for josh he has class tuesday and thursday basicly all day 19 credits...crazy man...He was telling me the other day he wants to be a phycitrist Heck I can't even spell it but I know he'll be amazing at it...First on to Medical School. Yeah! well I'll let you know about any other great news! Oh yeah Happy Birthday to me!
-Laura Hunt Sheets

2 comments:

Coby & Jill said...

That is awesome about starting school!! Good for you!! Do you know what you want to study or are you just knocking out your generals while figuring that out?!?! I really miss going to school, so I have to admit, I am envious of you, Josh and Eric.

Good luck this semester to the both of you!!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Laura, I'm happy your back in school! It's so to feel accomplished and that's what school seems to do!