Hey family, on saturday eric and I saw the new steve carrell movie, "Dan in Real Life." It was awesome. We both want to watch it again so bad and we are definitely putting it on our wish list to own! I laughed and cried and it was just a feel good movie. I think i cried because he is a single dad trying to raise 3 kids and I think it just triggered a memory or two and some ideas of what maybe dad has gone through! I highly reccommend it and would hope that everyone could find a sitter or do whatever it takes to make it to this movie. Hopefully, i'm not just talking up something that wasnt really that great! but i loved it!
talk to you soon! sara
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Joe and I really want to see this too! I'm glad you said it was good because now I'm gonna get a babysitter so Joe and I can go! :)
Post a Comment