Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hunt Happenings...

Here are some recent pics-- from our Thanksgiving in Enterprise and some other fun things. We made our traditional Turkey Day hats--my two little Indians and me as a pilgrim. It's actually fitting since Coby's line partially comes from Native Americans and I had ancestors come over on the Mayflower. However, Ben wasn't too thrilled about our tradition. :)
Grandma cooked us up a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. We had fun shooting the breeze with her and Tyler. It was quiet, relaxing and cold-- a perfect turkey day!
We went to visit Toby's grave and the birthday flowers were still there. I thought I would post the grave stone. Some of you may not have seen it yet. It's right near Grandpa's.
Here is our favorite little wildman. He was helping me with laundry and when I walked away, he thought it would be fun to climb into the dryer-- until he realized that there was something sticking out so he couldn't sit up. It wasn't so much fun anymore.
Look at this funny pouty face--- begging mom to get him out. Of course I had to take pictures first for future use!!
This picture is of Ben all bundled up for the Holiday Stroll in downtown St. George. The event was LLLLAAAAMMMMEEEE, but we got to meet Santa.
Is this not the most perfect Santa ever? He really is. His beard is real and everything. Ben didn't know what to think. It was easier last year when he just laid on his lap. Ben didn't even tell him what he wanted for Christmas, so who knows what will happen. Ben does favor Rudolph here--with his little red nose. Maybe Santa could use his help this year!
Coby introduced Ben to a fun little game on my cell phone. He just stares at it--he was too funny sitting on the couch starring that I had to snap a pic.
Uncle Russ came over to visit on Sunday and brought Ben a little lion. We had a really nice visit with him and Ben LOVES his new little friend. Below, Ben is hard at work on some Christmas projects he is making for family members to go into your Christmas cards. One of his favorite things to do lately is color--just mention "color" and he'll run and grab the crayon box. I am not sure if he loves to scribble or throw them more. We hope that everyone is doing well and getting excited for this holiday season. Coby's last day at Loomis is Thursday--and that's the only present we need (well, that and his new job to go through at the sheriff's department). We love and pray for each of you daily!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Sara said...

That little guy is growing so fast! I absolutely love the one in the red striped shirt with his sippy cup with his smile! I can't wait to see ya'll. Keep him cute for me! and thank you for posting all of these pictures. It's so good to see what is going on!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

This is so funny that he went into the dryer! He's got some guts to do that! I'm glad he's into coloring now! How fun!