Wednesday, December 5, 2007
a very touching evening
So this evening I had the opportunity to travel across town to our church house for our young womens activity. It was a stake activity and we were in charge. We did kind of a traveling nativity story. We heard the inn keeper tell his part of the story. We heard the shepherd and thd wisemen tell their parts of the story, and then onto Mary's story. It was a really nice evening and i highly recommend this activity to anyone with a group of young adults. That, although a very meaningful evening, is not what was touching. As I was driving to the church, I was thinking of my family. Not really sadly thinking, just thinking happy thoughts. Then all of the sudden we were stopped at a light and ..... ready for this.......?! Someone honked! and it wasn't just any honk. It sounded like this........ duh duh dada duh.......duh duh! I just about started crying! That of course, made me smile! Just thought i'd share a happy moment of how Heavenly Father helps us stay happy by letting us hear the horn honk.....or something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How fun Sara! I'm so gald that you two are happy!
Post a Comment