Sunday, December 30, 2007

We're almost there!


Hello everybody! I just thought i'd post this fun pic of eric and I on an airplane because thats what we're going to be doing in 5 days! I'm so excited! After all of the places we've flown and been and seen, I never thought that St. George would be our destination for vacation. And here we are going to St. George for vacation! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I must admit, I'm a little sad that I can't see Laura and Josh or Joe, Ashley, and Ethan. It will be so good to see everyone though! It is so cold here right now and 20 degrees! I hope that St. George is a little warmer, even if it is only 35 degrees. I'm sure it will be warmer than this! I love it though, and it is beautiful here. The snow melted for Christmas, so we were kind of bummed about that, but Saturday morning we woke up to snow again, and I swear, I'm like a little child. I just light up when it snows! Now I'm just rambling! At any rate, I can't wait to see ya'll! 5 DAYS!
-Sara

No comments: