No, this isn't Photoshopped or trick-photography...this is how Ben prefers to sleep. He's a nut. I have no clue what we did while he was a baby to have him sleep like this, but it sure makes for some funny pictures. He has to kick against the crib before falling asleep-- it's a comfort thing for him and we've learned to tune it out. It'll last for a few minutes until he drifts off to sleep. I guess it's a better comfort-habit than giving him a sippee and ruining his teeth. However, this was the funniest I have ever seen him.On another note-- Sara and Terra...could you send pics from snowy Enterprise?? Gracious!!
Hope everyone is well. I would love to hear from Laura and Josh and how their schooling is going and see more pics of mini-Steve (Ethan). :)
We sure do love all of you!!
~The Washington City Hunts


No comments:
Post a Comment