Thursday, March 27, 2008



Eric's sister and her family have a few vacation rental properties around Big Fork and Flathead lake.  About two weeks ago, Eric told me that the condo was available and we were going up there to stay for the weekend.  I was so excited! It was a sunny weekend, the first one in awhile.  We went on a few bike rides and spent Sunday with his two sisters and one brother that live up in that area.  It was fun getting out of Missoula and catching a breath of fresh air.  So that got me all pumped up for spring. I was thinking, Yippee!  no more cold gray snow.  Well I woke up this morning with 2 1/2 inches of snow on the ground.  It would be such a big deal, but check out the date!  It is flipping March 27th!   Everyone has told me the winters are long, but come on!  Looks like nice warm sunny weather in St. George!  Here is a picture of Eric and I on the deck of the condo.  That is one big river in our backyard.  It is so beautiful though.  The other picture is of Eric on the threshold of our dream home.  It is a cabin our bro in law is restoring to use as another rental property.  So much fun!  Talk to ya'll soon! Sara

No comments: