Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hunt family in time out...

OK, I am officially putting the AZ Hunts, Laura and Josh and Jeff and Terra in Time Out!! I looked over the past posts on our FAMILY blog and noticed it was only Sara and I posting. So either you get your butts in gear and get to posting or we change this blog to the MT Hunts/Washington Hunts blog.
I hope that you know I am mostly teasing, but I do miss seeing updates on everyone.
Hopefully this will jump start the posting again so we can all read about what everyone's up to in our busy, crazy lives!
I hope that with the warmer weather looming, all the adventures of the Hunts will make it to the blog.
Welp, time out is over. We sure do love everyone!!
~ The Washington Hunts

PS--There is an annoying photobucket box in the middle of the blog.

No comments: