So today, February 29th, my husband turned 28 on his 7th birthday! He is growing up so fast! This is actually the first "really real birthday" i have celebrated with him, so I wanted to do something fun. We had about 14 friends meet us at Pizza Hut for dinner and then a few of us went bowling. It was really fun. Eric got a few really cool things that he liked and had his traditional German Chocolate cake with homemade frosting. I didn't come close to making it as good as his moms, but he said it tasted great, and so that made it all right. I got him balloons for each birthday he has had and we displayed those at dinner. For more pics, have a look at our blog.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Happy Birthday Eric!
So today, February 29th, my husband turned 28 on his 7th birthday! He is growing up so fast! This is actually the first "really real birthday" i have celebrated with him, so I wanted to do something fun. We had about 14 friends meet us at Pizza Hut for dinner and then a few of us went bowling. It was really fun. Eric got a few really cool things that he liked and had his traditional German Chocolate cake with homemade frosting. I didn't come close to making it as good as his moms, but he said it tasted great, and so that made it all right. I got him balloons for each birthday he has had and we displayed those at dinner. For more pics, have a look at our blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
happy birthday eric!!! I hope it was a great one. I wish we could have been there to party with the rest of you. We'll get up there eventually! Have a great 28th year!!
Post a Comment