Just droppin a little note to tell ya'll about the move. It was a pretty rough start because everybody that was supposed to show up didn't. Terra's brother Chad was a big help and the ward leaders got some people together. By the time it all started we had like twenty people there and it was a very quick move now we are just getting settled.

Ryland started the move and of course you can see he was very helpful. We had a fun time moving because the youth of the ward became adventurous when I made a joke concerning the trampoline and walking it up to the other house so I didn't have to take it apart. I said we can pretend we are pioneers making a trek across the plains. Anyway they went to the front of the house and before you know it we had the trampoline at the new house.


No comments:
Post a Comment