
I'm sure you all will get tired of it sooner or later, but I wanted to share with you a few more pictures of Ethan. I know I can't get enough of him! :-) Dad came down for a few days and Ashly and myself were truly greatful. I loved having dad here during this special time in my life and the life of my new family. We were able to do a little good ol' fashion BS'n and do a little yard work together as well. The picture above is one of my favorite memories of the first few days of my boys life. Not only is Ethan a born cougar fan, he is also incredibly at home in his Grandpa's arms. What a beautiful boy!


3 comments:
This blogg is a great idea fabulos
Love you all
this is so great and as soon as i become a little more computer savvy with the whole internet email thing, you'll see some fun pics of eric and i. thanks for taking the time to set this up and for thinking of it. i can't wait to see you, ashley and your new little bundle of joy!
love, sara
Post a Comment