Merry Christmas to all...
We were so happy that all of us were able to get together during Laura's wedding. It was so fun to see the 2006 male cousin-trio together and to have all four 2006 Hunt babies together in a photo (although Zoie, whom I always refer to as Sage-- don't ask). It was a special thing for me to have a "cousin photo" with Christmas in the background because that's something we always did growing up--- it's actually the only pics I have of me with my cousins. I have also attached the debut of Ben's mohawk. We really liked it and are considering that look for our family photos. Speaking of family photos, our Christmas card pic is included in this entry-- since the cards are still on my table. Although they're addressed, they won't get to you before the new year--most likely. :)
We are headed out to Georgia this Thursday night. I am so excited and Coby has finally secured his medicine to be able to fly. Of course we've never flown with a baby before, so I am hoping and praying for a good experience. Needless to say Ma and Pa Prichard are more than thrilled to see little Ben again-- 13 pounds heavier and a lot longer than the last time they got to see him. I am excited for Coby to experience my family's Christmas traditions--- which involve eatin' real well!!
We'll have lots of fun pics to add once we get back... and if we don't see you again before we leave, which is most likely, have a Merry Christmas.
Does anyone want to get together for a New Year's party??


No comments:
Post a Comment