Well done Lou, we all were there to see our little sis. get married. The red in the text is in honor of her day. What a good couple and how the Lord must have brought them together. We had a challenging time with the kids and all. As you can see even though we are all still in this picture Ryland is running. I don't know how my wife does it but she is amazing. I would like to strangle the kids in a few minutes. We sure love our family but with all that is happening in all of our lives none of us should be afraid to take those risks of success. So go forword with faith knowing the Lord will be with you whether in GA, MT, SD, AZ, NC you get what I mean.
Look at little Ethan Joseph practicing his baller faces, he was born to play b-ball. It is so awesome and says something for our parents that despite what we have been through we have all done well and we will need each other down the road. We love all you guys and pray the best for you. Love The Jeff and Terra Hunt family.


1 comment:
JUST A NOTE FROM THE OUT SIDE LOOKING IN WHAT A GREAT LOOKING CREW. I'D BE SO PROUD OF YOU ALL IF I WAS YOU LOVE FROM SOMEONE WHO REALLY CARES.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL GOOD NIGHT.
Post a Comment