Friday, March 16, 2007

board

Happy belated Birthday Ashley~! you know I am not really that late because at work people celebrate their birthday all week long so I'd say you have about another 5 or 6 days left...hehehe
Happy Birthday I hope you had lot's of cake and mostly IceCream (in a wispery voice....it's better than cake.)
you know that tickley feeling in your nose that you get right before you sneeze.... it kind of feels like a bunch of little nose monsters pokeing you with neddles...yeah it hurts...? well thats the same feeling I get when I look at the pictures of how everyone is growing! I didn't mention thats the same feeling I get right before I start to tear up? Na I don't miss you guys that much....ahhhh yes I know liers go to that same place that lucifer hangs with his possy.

anywho you get the point I miss yall. I am just basicly writing on the blog because like ashley I am lonley and waiting for my love to get home from work. this is a mighty fine way to spend lonley time though....
To catch everyone up josh and I will spend about a hour on sunday doing so...we have lots I mean LOTS of news. No I am not prego
well we will talk to you soon.
love everyone~
Laura Sheets.

No comments: