No you're not stupid Jill!! I'm so glad you used the slideshow! I fixed it for ya! It took me forever to figure it out too. You just put in the the code and then you ENTER down a few spaces, add your text and viola!
-Thanks for the Happy Birthday Everyone! I gotta say, the song from Jeff and Terra on my voicemail was priceless! You guys are great really! Well Joe has been gone and will be gone for the rest of the weekend so I'm lonely. My Mommy is coming over tonight to watch Phantom of the Opera with me. I'm excited!! And I went to lunch with my friend Becky so we're doing GREAT!
-I LOVE the family pictures Coby and Jill! They are adorable! I hope you frame some of them!
-And I'm SOOOOOOO happy for Jeff and Terra and their home. What a great new step in life! Good for you!
-To the Sheets, I hope you are having so much fun being newlyweds!
-And Sara and Eric, I'll see ya tomorrow! :)
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment