Thursday, March 15, 2007
Our first family photos...
Well, I tried for awhile to get my text to go below our photos, but I couldn't get my HTML codes right...so, I don't know how you do it Ash-- but kudos to you and pass on your secret!!
Here's what I wanted to say with our family photo entry:
It only took us 9 months, broken camera equipment, closed portrait studios, an extremely messy diaper, 100 mph wind and fading daylight to finally have some family photos for our home and to share!! (Who knew it would be this crazy!?!)
Well...there are a few things we'd like to say:
1. Good luck Eric on your interview tomorrow!!!
2. Happy Birthday (Saturday) Ashley!! You get to be pinched and spanked on your birthday--- LUCKY GIRL!!
3. CONGRATS to Jeff & Terra on closing on their new home!! We look forward to making lots of memories at YOUR home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment