Here we are finally updating everyone to the condition of our family. Ryland broke his collar bone and has been taking full advantage of the attention he has been getting. Also it has slowed him down for about.........ten minutes. Tasia went back to school today and she seemed like she was a little bored with it because the teacher taught the same thing last year. We asked, "how was your first day back to school?" she said guuuud. Then we asked her, "What did you learn?", she said, aaaa's. She was not that enthused. She has started a ballet and tap class and she seems to really like that. As for the family we are doing good, we could defenately use your prayers though. I have some pictures here for you to see.
Look at this little trouble maker. He is a cute one though.
They miss there aunt Sara and aunt Laura. They are so much fun and look at Dandin, he is such a happy baby.
What a cute little ballerina! She loves to dance and it is so funny to watch her jumping around. I hope she can learn how to coordinate her moves, she is just having a lot of fun though.
I swear to you that Tasia did this on her own and I ask her what she was doing and she said modeling. I am sad to say it is probably because her mom and dad watch a show called americas top model, and a models life. We will try to be more careful, but isn't this halarious.
Tasia lost her first tooth and as you can see from the first picture she really didn't like it. Daddy said let me just "chop it" that's what she calls it when daddy flicks her tooth and this time when I did it she bled a little so mommy took over and said hey let me get a paper towel for the blood and then when she wipe the blood off mommy yanked it. I am on good terms with Tasia still.
I love my little Geebs, Beezer, Geeberdoone, Ry Ry's. I felt really bad when he broke his collar bone because we were not in the room and he had been a pain all night long so I said to him good you deserve it you little fart, for not doing what mommy and daddy told you. I had no idea he really broke his collar bone. I also kept touching it and pushing on it saying does this hurt, and he slept all through the night and then was way sore the next day so we took him in. What a good boy, we love him.
Well we love you all and hope everyone is doing well in this world. It is a rough one and as long as you stick to the teachings of the church you can't go wrong. As Dad would say "follow the prophet, follow the prophet, follow the prophet, he knows the way." Love you everyone!
Jeffrey Kim, Terra & Tasia, Ryland, & Dandin.


2 comments:
Tasia is by far the prettiest ballarena (sp?) I have ever seen!!! I can't wait to see her new moves.
Let her know that Aunt Jill has actually seen the REAL tooth fairy...for real!
I could say that I can't believe that Ryland has broken his first bone, but I can't believe it has taken this long for the wild man to do so!! Here come the ER bills for this pure boy!
We will try and come see y'all this weekend.
This is such a cute post! I'm so sorry Ryland broke his arm, NOT FUN! Tasia is a little model! I loce that show america's next top model too. It's awesome (but probably not the best)
Post a Comment