Well as you may already know, Ethan has gone from a scoot to a crawl. We loved his scoot but we love his crawl too! He says daddy and hi very well. And yesterday I felt his first little tooth coming in on his bottom left front gums! Finally!
Joe has had a very stressful week of test taking, and we're praying that this next test goes well. He's been studying so hard and I'm so proud of him for all his hard work.
Ethan will be a Pirate for Halloween, and we're very excited for fall! I hope you like the background image I put on the blog. I tried to make it so you could read the words too! :)
We love you all! Keep those posts coming we love to read them!


1 comment:
I miss Y'all...and being around little Ethan!!
Just when you think they can't get any cuter---they do!!
A pirate--sweet!!! We still haven't decided on a Halloween costume for Ben. We're thinking a ghost (since he loves baby powder so much) or Spider Man.
What test is Joe taking?? Is it to get his drivers license?? :)
I haven't heard about this....but, we'll pray he does well.
Post a Comment