Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!




Hello Everyone! it is Halloween night and it doesn't seem like the typical halloween. I got sent home from work today for a wimpy sore throat! Apparently working with a nurse or two and telling the that you have a sore throat is a bad thing. No one wanted to get a sore throat or whatever it is they think i have, so they sent me home! A couple of funny things have happened though. We have not had one trick or treater and it is now 7:40. I can't believe that. We were driving around town at 4:30 and there were already kids out! We feel a little left out! Also, last night we were going to carve our pumpkin and well, lets just say that it was short lived. really! I cut out the lid and when i was cutting it smelled fine. However, when i opened the pumpkin, it was a different story. I have never seen a pumpkin white and green on the inside. I about vomited! So we are kind of the humbugs of halloween, i juess. These pictures are kind of funny. The picture of us together is what we were for the ward halloween party. As for the other pictures! This one of eric looks just like that character from the incredibles. His name is Syndrome! The one of me, i like to refer to her as peggy sue. It just fits her. Any way, i hope to see everyones costumes and the fun ya'll had! happy halloween!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARE BEAR!!!!
AND WAY TO GO JOE! CONGRATS!

1 comment:

Joseph Hunt said...

You guys are such a fun couple!