Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tasia's Birthday Party

This is the decoration for Tasia's party. It was a Barbie Princess party.

This is all of Tasia's friends that we had come to the party. We are missing one girl. We had fourteen friends come. It was a wonderful party Tasia had a blast. Since it was princess themed, we had all of the girls come dressed up in princess costumes. Don't they look beautiful.
This is Tasia's princess cake from Costco. She loved it!
Here is Tasia blowing out her five candles. I can't believe she is that old already.
This is one of the activities that we did. We colored Disney Princess's.

2 comments:

Coby & Jill said...

Looks like Tasia had a blast on her big 5 birthday!! How fun--I'm sure she'll remember this birthday forever!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

This looks like about the cutest b-day party I have ever seen for a girl! I'm so happy you guys did this for her! I bet she felt like the bell of the ball!