Sunday, March 25, 2007

Things are great in the Ol' Nawth' State

Hello Hello Hello Family!

Sorry it has taken us so long to post on here. It has been a crazy and exciting time for us. I quit my job at Food Lion. I couldn't take working there any more. People get ill over the littlest things, oh yeah, and apparently I'm racist. For Valentine's Day, Joshy Woshy gotstame a Bunsy Wunsy. Can you say pukey wooky? haha. I named Dr. Pepper. As a joke Josh called him Bun Bun, so that name kind of just stuck. We sometimes call "it" craphead, because it craps all over the place. Atleast it is one general area. It has peed on me twice. It's hot and thick, yummy!






I got a new job at New Garden Nursery. I'm a cashier there. It's really fun. I like the people that I work with and that I learn about plants all day. I saw my first slug. Josh said that I should have put salt on it. They melt. Yummy again!


Josh was stressing out looking for an internship for the summer so he could graduate in Dec. Well, after much prayer and fasting he got one. He applied for a Residential Counselor postion with a non-profit organization called Youth Unlimited. It's a "Christian" group home for troubled teens. He got the job and is using it as his internship. He is going to still work at the movies too. So we lucked out that he got a "paid" internship in a sense.


We are getting supa' dupa' excited for summer. Hot weather has finally come to North Cack o' lacky. The Sheets family live like high rollers for one week each summer. They save for the whole year and have a week long par-tay. This year is going to be great. We are staying in this house on the Outer Banks of NC:




It has been a crazy time in North Carolina with basketball season. The Tarheels won the ACC Championship. Wooohooooo! They are kicking butt and taking names in the NCAA tournament. We are praying that they beat Georgetown this afternoon. Even our bunny likes the Tarheels:







I got my haircut and dyed yesterday. It was a little frizzy today so I put it up and took a picture. I will take a better picture later.



An older man today told us that we should have babies now. He told us to have kids and grow up with them. Then he told us about almost dying in Japan. How the two relate I don't know. But I have been asking my husband all day what he thought of that. He told me that if I thought that was a message from Heavenly Father, then he should join the military since the guy talked about war for 90% of the time.


We love you all and hope you are doing well. We thought we would leave you with some pictures and a few videos.