We made the trek to Greer this weekend. After seeing how clear and pretty it is there, I realized how smoggy and brown it is here! The sky in Greer is actually blue, whereas here, it's brownish grey. Oh well, pollution isn't going anywhere soon so I guess I better get used to breathing it. Joe is working on the marketing for a golf course/ housing community there. SO WE took a golf cart out there and drove all around. I had no idea how fun it is to ride around in a golf cart. Ethan had a blast too! Who knew?
Then Joe threw Barbie out of the golf cart and made her run for about 8 holes. She's a fast little sucker and she kept up real well. It was pure entertainment! Let's just say she was pooped afterwards.



|
2 comments:
I was born and raised in Greer, South Carolina. (Then I moved to Georgia the summer before 4th grade!)
That's so funny Jill! I had no idea there was two Greers!
Post a Comment