Sunday, April 15, 2007

The J&T Family Update

Well if ya'll haven't heard yet I have left UPS after 7 years of service and I am loving what I am doing. We are helping non-profit charities through the use of annuities and me and my brother-in-law are one of only 25 agencies in the nation that are able to do this and we are having such great success.

This picture is of my family on Easter Sunday and don't the boys and me look so cute.......oh and Tasia but she wasn't matching us, and I thought it was totally obvious that she was beautiful anyway. I have to put this picture on the blog because this is one mixed up little boy or he is just getting in touch with his feminine side, either way it is hilarious.
Isn't he a peice of work! We love our Ryland and the little personality he brings to our family. Dandin is also growing up quick and he is moving everywhere as long as it is backwards. In this picture he had been scootin until he finally came to be stuck under the bed. He is also looking so cute in this picture. We also had alot of fun at the Easter get together at dads and sorry Jill but I am going to spoil some of the fun by showing these pictures of Ben with the puppie Charlie that Randi has.








In case you can't tell Ben is saying "don't that tickles". The puppie loved to chew on Ben's foot and he just smiled. These kids love being at grandpas and playing on the grass in the backyard and of course here my kids are just looking scared of the little puppie. A couple of weeks ago we were able to plant some more plants in our front ayrd and the kids helped us and they had so much fun. We not only planted stuff but we also drove the tractor and you would think that Ryland would love that but Tasia was the one who loved it the most.


I am so glad that Tasia is a daddy's girl, sometimes it can be frustrating like when she goes to bed at night but I try to see pass the fact that she will come to a point in her life that she will no longer want me to tuck her in. I am thankful for my family. We got to see President Hinckley today in my in-laws ward here in Leeds and that was a special experience for Tasia. He comes here often after conferences to get away and relax in a house the church owns here.
Well we love all of you and know that we are doing well and that Heavenly Father really does answer prayers and guides us to where we need to be. Joe please come see us as soon as possible. I want you to come and see our house that we love so much. Oh and I almost forgot here are some pictures of Zoey and Kiera for the Hunt's and Sheets who don't get to see them as much. Tasia and Kiera are praying at conference.



1 comment:

Joseph Hunt said...

These pictures are priceless! I'm so glad things are going well for your family! We miss you so much!