Saturday, September 8, 2007

Another one bites the dust.


First thought that came to my mind....

Well I am at Greensboro Library checkin' e--mail blogger stuff, there is a couple of girls across the way that have this fake baby and it's crying I bet it's from a class at school...you should see the way there talking to there little sister oh and just hitting her, you know that's normal....shewww I wish I could knock people up side the head sometimes.

Well today is my day off and I've been trying to work out doing Billy Blanks Basic Boot Camp...it's kickin' my trash! Anyway I tried to find a hiking trail and/or just someplace to get some fresh air out of the city but.... I went driving around for about an hour and couldn't find anything but houses...maybe I was looking in the wrong places I even went to an outdoors store before I started looking and the trail is on the map but it seems like when I went to find it, it vanished hummm...it's nothing like Utah's simple trails I'd give anything to just get something like snow canyon park! I know of a place Josh and I went to last year it's up by Mount Airy it's called Pilot Mountain long drive though. nuff about this hikin stuff.

School for Josh and I is doing very well I've already had Test in all my classes...I look at them more of challenge of the things I know than test. Test are scary.I've gotten above average in all my classes! How exciting eh? YEah! As for Josh he's doing very well also. I told you how much of a load he has..He's got a study group this Sunday for 2 hours on medical terminology. There going to play Jeopardy. Sound like a load of fun....maybe for Josh and Eric...heheheh I am just kidding!No but serious.

(SIDE NOTE) Oh great now there's real baby that is crying...Let me tell you right now Brothers and sisters! Laura Hunt Sheets and Joshua Ashton Sheets are waiting a couple of years before they have the cutest little baby ever!

well it's about time I leave the library before I get the hives...I am starting to itch!

It was good to talk to everyone!

I love you and talk to yall soon!

-Laura Sheets

2 comments:

Coby & Jill said...

Good to hear from you Lou!!! What's your e-mail address and I'll send you another excerpt from my book-in-progress.

Have you decided on a major??

Miss you a ton!!!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Billy Blanks rocks!!! Good for you Laura!