Monday, September 17, 2007

Thanks For Your Help Family


BEFORE FAMILIES HELP..................................... AFTER FAMILIES HELP





Thank you so much family for all the help and suggestions that you have given me. Is there any other changes that I need to make? If so just write it in the comments and I will check them.
Love you everyone!

4 comments:

Head in the clouds said...

you should put like little black or dark brown pebbles in his eyes so he doesn't look so scary :)
It looks really great though.

Head in the clouds said...

mabey that will make him look more scary...it's worth a shot.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

This is looking so great! I'm really glad your doing this Jeff! How much you want for it?? :)

Coby & Jill said...

You should have showed this to us last week, silly!!

That is awesome. I didn't know you were into sculpting! What an amazing task!

I think you are doing a fine job. I haven't seen Christ, yet, so I am not sure what pointers I could give you! :)

What are you sculpting with??