Happy Birthday Coby & Toby!!!Coby turns 32-years-old today and couldn't be better (I am assuming since he left for work really early this morning). We had cake last night at Grandpa Steve's--a yummy Dairy Queen ice-cream cake. It was fun, but reminded me of how many family members are left here--not that many.
Coby, Ben and I went out to Enterprise last weekend to visit Great-grandma Hunt and to put some birthday flowers on Toby's grave. It is always emotional for us to visit his grave and I felt honored to leave some fall flowers there for him-- including two sunflowers representing the twin brotherhood they still share. For me, it is always emotional to think about the brother I haven't met yet. Just knowing the other three brothers and knowing the kind of man/husband/friend Coby (and each of you are)-- I would say honestly that the world missed out, but Heaven sure gained one remarkable spirit. I can't wait to meet Toby and thank him for always watching over his twin, the love of my life-- Coby.
I hope that each year on their birthdays we can be thankful for three wonderful things-- Coby, Toby and eternal families!
Happy Birthday, Coby!!!!


1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COBY!!!
Here's my public apology for not calling you on your birthday...I've been thinking about it all month and was actually going to call you early in the month but decided to wait until your b-day... I know I'm a terd but i love you bro. Happy B-day Coba-dobe
love Joe
Post a Comment