Monday, October 29, 2007
For family home evening this week we went to the park and celebrated my nephews first birthday and we carved pumpkins. Jeff did the tree that says Happy Halloween and I did the cat. It was a lot of fun. I don't now how Jeff did his it had a lot of detail .

I couldn't help but put these pictures on the blog. Ry opened a pudding for Dandin without me knowing and when I went and checked on him to see why he was being so quiet, I found this. I couldn't help but laugh. He really enjoyed eating this pudding with his fingers. As you can see he got it everywhere.
Don't you just love this face. This is his trademark smile. He kind of snorts through his nose when he makes this face.
" I am innocent mom, I promise!"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Those are some detailed pumpkins!!!
Post a Comment