Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween!!!
Happy Halloween everyone. We hope everyone had a fun night. Jeff and I took the kids down to our church and did the trunk or treat thing. The kids loved it. We then took them to four or five houses and figured that was enough. They got plenty of candy. They all were so cute this year, don't you agree? Dandin was spiderman, Ryland was a fireman, and Tasia was snow white. The picture of all of the kids is the cousins on my side of the family. There are eleven of them. It was fun to see all of them dress up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i seriously love everybody's costumes! How fitting for Tasia to be a princess and ryland a firefighter. I couldn't picture them any other way! And Dandin looks so flipping cute as spider man. a whole lot better than toby mcguire. I'm glad everyone had fun! I'm sure we'll talk to you soon!
Oh yay! I love these pictures! So adorable! It's so fun to sepnd time with friends on Haloween!
Post a Comment