Friday, November 30, 2007

Our post Thanksgiving day tradition




So after Thanksgiving day eric and i have decided to start making gingerbread houses. It is something that his family has done in years past and had fun, so we thought we'd continue it that fun. We were supposed to do it the night after thanksgiving, and we did some of it. then it turned into a few days. Tonight for cheap date night, Eric and I completed our gingerbread home. Please note the great rock work on the side of the house. It was hard work, but it is finally our dream uh, gingerbread home! The tree was very fun to do as well!
hope all is well! so great to see pictures of all! I would love it if any/all of you could please send me some hard copy pics of all of your kids! It would mean alot to me especially at this time of year! Thanks!
Make some great memories!

sara

2 comments:

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

These are great! I think I want to make that a tradition too! Can I?

Ashley

Eric and Sara said...

I think it's a great idea! anyone who wants to make this their tradition should!