Sunday, February 11, 2007

Armageddon, Uncle Joey, and Wicked Ben and Jerry's icecream





Hello ALL!
Last Weds was Armageddon in NC. The ultimate battle between good and evil took place---UNC vs. DUKE. Since UNC's mascot is a Ram, Josh likes to refer to it as the "ram of God." And Duke's mascot is a Blue Devil representing the absolute most wicked thing to ever step foot on a basketball court. Have no fear! The Carolina boys were victorious and peace once again reigned in the land.
We celebrated our Valentines a few days early. We went to Raleigh (Raw-lee, not Ray-lee) for the night and went to a comedy show. It was both of our first times ever going to a comedy show and it definately is not our last time going. Guess who we saw!? You know him from Full House as the sandy mullet-ed fun loving Uncle Joey. He did all the really stupid voices for "America's Funniest People." He did.... Well, I'm not really sure, but stuff---It was Dave Coulier! No worries--his show was pg-13. It was a really great show.



We got to Raleigh at around 5:30. We found a resturant called "The Raleigh Times." It had really good food, cool looking bathrooms and "college-y" music like The Flaming Lips. It took them a really really long time to get our food. We don't really know why. All we know is that our waitress kept apologizing and said "I heard what happened. I'm so sorry. Here are some free fried dill pickles." For all we know, the cook burst into flames in the back. I didn't really like the pickles but Josh did. It was his first time having them. Then we left and drove around Raleigh and passed the NC States campus like 5 times. We found a Ben and Jerry's and we went inside. They had tastey looking "specialty" cones such as the Phish cone. I got that one. It was full of carmel. Lots of it. I mean loads of it. Like spilling all over the table. Josh got a cookie jar cone. His was full of whipped cream and cookie bits. I don't know if it was worth the $10's we paid for it. Besides it made us go Crazzzzzzyyyyyyy!!!1
But what the heck. It was our Valentines Day!

We love and miss you all and hope you have a love overdose on Valentines Day!

xoxo

Laura and Josh
ps----Where's Tyler?
p.s.s.---Here are "cute" photo's of us!









No comments: