Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Clapton-in-training

Can you believe this is Coby's son? What gives it away? His stunning good looks? His adorable personality and ability to please people? Or perhaps, is it obsession with the guitar?!
It only took (almost) 8 months for Ben to become completely twitterpatted (sp?) with the musical instrument. He has to be in the same room with his dad if he's playing it-- or he'll just stare in the direction of where the music is coming from. He "dances" as Coby plays-- and obviously jumps at the chance to strum his own tune. I don't know which he gets more excited for--- eating or playing the guitar? Sound like anyone else you know???

Well we have a new poo picture that beats the last one by leaps and bounds, but I am not sure the censors will approve it for posting?! So, I'll save you and your carpet the some throw-up--- unless I hear otherwise.

Can we have a baby poo-off via the blog?? Post your worst poo pics for a blue ribbon??

No comments: