Monday, February 19, 2007

From Joe at Work


Hey Family Damily,

I'm at work and just thought I'd check in and share with you background picture on my phone. I call it " little nekid Ethan Boy" I sure love the little guy. I also wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this thing so successful. I sure love being able to hear from you all and share memories. It gets hard sometimes being so far away from you all so it's nice to be able to watch our little families grow from a distance. Someone needs to give tyler a lesson on how to post and what not. We'd also love to hear from dad and mom as well. If they need help setting up a gmail account, help them out so they can log on and post.

Anyway, we sure love you guys. I'm sercretly planning a trip up there in about a month...but don't tell Ashley...oops....well, we'll see you then.


Take Care

The AZ Hunt Fam (Joe)

No comments: