Friday, February 16, 2007

Ethan,Ice cream house and Grandpa


First of all ethan looks soo cute with his bear! laura and josh looks like they had a fun valintines day. Lauras cone sounded soo good . Jeff and terra the house really is wonderful and your kids are so cute I love love love that photo of ryland.Sara and eric were a big help to jill and I as sara was able to watch ben as Jill and I enjoyed a night out on the town I got jill a book she has been wanting for Valentines and she did a really really sweet thing.Do you guys know the belt buckles we got from grandma that were from grandpa's collection? Well jill put mine in a box frame with this photo of me and grandpa(one of my most cherrished possesions) and made it real special for me.
Hey while im thinking about it www.thesecret.tv or come over to my house and watch it.Good stuff.
Any way love you all Mucho mucho much-o
Love Coby (one of the Washington Hunts)

No comments: