Sunday, September 2, 2007

Beaver Mountain Trip




Hey I know it was just a few days ago when I updated this blog but, here are some pictures from the trip we just took.
These are Alaskan White Mountain Goats. They are transplanted from Oregon, Canada, and Alaska. They love the high terrain and we hiked to the top of the mountain where they live. 12,195 ft. The third tallest mountain in Utah. It was hard and I got altitude sickness from coming down to quick. I had the most severe lung pain that I have ever felt, and my ears ached really bad. Anyway I am still alive. We had lots of fun.
Love you everyone, The Hunt Family

2 comments:

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Those goats are crazy!!

Coby & Jill said...

I don't think those are goats... they are more like hybrid unicorns without the uni.