So I was driving down the freeway and looked above and saw a helicopter. You know me I love things that fly and maybe one day I will be able to get my pilots license. Anyway I continued to follow it with my eyes and to my supreez it landed right in front of my house(HOLY COW) I guess the Highway Patrol was assisting the local S.W.A.T. and undercover COPS in some training where they flew them to the top of Pine Valley. Anyway here is the proof!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
They weren't "training" Jeff... they are on to you, finally.
Sorry I had to break the news to you... your gig is up!
:)
Wow, this is so cool. Those pictures are awesome! Jeff, that would be so fun if you got your pilots license. Joe wants to get his too so you could meet eachother in your planes for lunch some days! :)
http://www.thespectrum.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070914/NEWS01/709140306
see--- they are on to you!!
Post a Comment