
Hello fam!
We're having so much fun over here in AZ. Ethan is now smiling and cooing and it makes our days happy! We wanted to thank everyone for coming to visit for Ethan's blessing. You are all so sweet to sacrifice your time to come. Tera, thanks again for the adorable blessing outfit!
Laura, I'm so jealous of your fabulous honeymoon pictures! You two have such a cute relationship. We already miss you so much!
Funny thing: Our bishop asked us on Sunday to live off of our food storage for a week. Luckily we have some. So you're probably glad you're not having dinner at our joint for the next week!
Jill, remember that awesome baby kit you gave us? WELL Ethan had four shots last week and I needed the baby tylenol immediately and luckily you gave it to us or Ethan would have been so sore! Thanks again for that kit!
Sara, I'm glad you came down as I needed another girl here to talk to! Thanks again!
We love and miss you all!
Joe and Ash


No comments:
Post a Comment