
Look at these awesome pictures that were taken out on our back balcony on Christmas day. And grandpa sure had fun with Tasia and Ryland on there bikes. He was teaching Tasia how to ride and it brought back memories of when he taught us. He was tickling both the kids on the floor and I love seeing him do that with our kids. We got to see Coby and Jill and Eric and Sara for New Years, and play games with them. We let the women win the first game to bouy up their confidence, and spirits. Then we slaughtered them in a game of Win Lose or Draw the game Joe and Ashley got us for Christmas. I think the score was 693 to 300 something.....HAHAHAHA. We are so thankful to be able to have family in our home and to be able to see Joe, Ashley, and Ethan for the baby blessing this next weekend. My wife is so great at making brownies or whatever else to entice people to come over. I love her so much, she is a great lady. UPS rush seemed to be over but when I got to work this last tuesday I had 200 stops and the next day I had 200, so it really hasn't let up. Me and Terra will begin a work out schedule this next week and are excited to get healthy together.I have also been busy with the fire department. Yesterday, early morning I went to a semi-truck fire and it was so cold that any water or foam we got on us immediately turned to ice and we froze solid, literally we were frozen popsicles. Then that evening we went to a drunk driving accident that envolved a 56 year old that was drunk out of his mind and rolled his truck several times. We had to extracate him and I was the only one trained to do it on scene besides the officer that was holding the mans busted neck. I cut all 6 posts on the truck to be able to flip the top off and I popped the door as well. It was so hard because the jaws themselves weigh 70 pounds and you have to lift them about 20 times in the process, usually you have a back-up that helps you to lift but he was a rookie and he was scared. Sorry if I am going on and on but it has really been fufilling to be able to be on the fire department and I enjoy it. Well we Love all of you and pray all your plans may work out for the benefit of your families and we are grateful for all we are blessed with. Holla back Love The Hunt's


No comments:
Post a Comment