Hello Hunts (and Roberts, of course) near and far. We are sitting in the computer lab of UNCG paying those wonderful little treats in the mailbox known as bills. Josh had to print out a butt load of papers for class. That's right I said a butt load.
I finally got a job. I work at Christie's Cabaret at around 1am. I guess I didn't understand the job description because apparently they want me to dance for money or something like that. Actually I am working at Food Lion. It's your neighborhood grocery store. It's a pretty good job so far. It pays the bills and keeps our Dr. Pepper addiction under control.
Because Josh is such a studly, fantastical, wondermus, grandtastic student, one of his professors sent him information on an opportunity to go to AZ for a conference. It is only for seniors and only 20 people out of the whole U. S. and of A are picked. They would pay for everything and make him feel like he is in a Puff Daddy video minus the goofy dancing (but I don't think Josh would mind that, he goofy dances all the time). It would be the last weekend in September at ASU in Tempe. SO we are keeping our fingers crossed.
We are sorry we missed the great time in Arizona for Ethan's baby blessing. It makes us have the sad face :(_ _ _ <-----that can be drool or tears. Your choice. It's kind of hard to fly across the US because I don't think our arms would make it. BA DUM CHA! Thank you, thank you! We really wish we could have been there for all the fun times and to witness such a special day.
So winter finally decided to show up in Nawth Cak'o'lacky. We went from 70 degree weather to snow in a matter of a couple days. Josh and I woke up and everthing was white. It was very pretty. All the schools and a lot of the businesses closed down. It wasn't that much snow, but here in the South, we take any chance we get to not go to work or school. Well, it was icy too. On the news I saw that a school bus crashed with lots of little kiddies onboard. I don't think anyone was hurt but I'm sure the kids are going to hate "snow days" now. We are supposed to get some more snow tomorrow. Snowy Sabbath--fun times :)
Sorry we don't have pictures. They are on our computer which died. But Josh knows some people, that know some people, that robbed some people---so we are getting it fixed :) Well, we hope to talk to you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love you lots!
Laura and Josh Sheets!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment