Happy New Year to all and congrats to little Ethan on getting blessed. Aunt Jill and cousin Ben sure were sad to miss that! Of all things to pack, you would think a photojournalist wouldn't forget her camera...especially if she still uses it for work and for photographing her cute son-- but, I did. I decided to dig around some old photos from Grandma Hunt's Christmas party and a couple of other ones of us to post while I wait for my camera to be mailed.
It seems like Laura and Josh had an amazing time on their honeymoon and it made me miss mine terribly. Did you know that Coby had a lot of "firsts" on our honeymoon. No you dirty little mind--- I was referring to meeting the ocean. The beautiful Atlantic Ocean at that. I'll dig around for some of those fun pics while I continue to wait for my camera to be returned.
It was fun seeing Tasia on her bike...at least she started on a flat service. My brother put me at the top of a hill, pulled the broom stick out from the front of my bike and gave me a "gentle" push--- all while neglecting the instructions for telling me how to stop. So I jumped off... need I explain what I landed on and how it felt?
Well...it's late and Coby has to work early in the morn, so I am off to... cuddle. Geez, your minds need to be washed out with soap.


No comments:
Post a Comment